Give » Annual Fund

Annual Fund

St. Pius X conducts an annual organized fundraising effort called the Annual Fund to ensure that the School achieves a balanced operating budget. The Annual Fund is the highest fundraising priority of St. Pius X and is comprised of hundreds of tax-deductible gifts received from the Board of Trustees, alumni, parents, faculty, staff, grandparents, alumni parents, corporations, foundations, matching gifts, and friends of St. Pius X.
Let’s Go! is our Annual Fund slogan, which represents the energy and new found independence of the only Catholic high school in Albuquerque. This forward movement is possible when all of us come together as a community to ensure that St. Pius X serves our current students and thrives as an enduring educational institution rooted in Catholic values. 
The Annual Fund is St. Pius X ’s highest fundraising priority, supporting the school’s operating needs each year. It is a yearly, well-organized fundraising effort to raise funds in support of academics, student programs, faculty support, and spiritual life, and consists of hundreds of tax-deductible gifts received from our school community.
The Annual Fund runs from July 1 through June 30.
The Board of Trustees, alumni, parents, faculty, staff, grandparents, alumni parents, corporations, foundations, matching gifts, and friends of St. Pius X all give to the Annual Fund.
Tuition covers 90% of our operating budget. It is essential that we make up the remaining 10% through the generosity of our school community and investment income to ensure a vibrant student experience.  The Annual Fund helps close the gap between tuition dollars and the full cost of educating each student, which is now over $14,500.
Your Annual Fund support allows SPX to:
  • Enrich the academic experience through internships, entrepreneurship programs, and STEM to become the school of innovation in New Mexico.
  • Provide tuition assistance so that a Catholic education is attainable for our families.
  • Enhance extracurricular programs such as athletics, fine arts, campus ministries, ACADEC, and student activities.
  • Maintain, update, and repurpose campus buildings and outdoor spaces that the school now owns.
We understand that parent participation in various fundraisers allow SPX to attract, support and retain our students and faculty members. That said, St. Pius X’s highest fundraising priority is the Annual Fund. Your participation in the Annual Fund helps the school and your favored program. We ask all families to demonstrate their shared confidence in St. Pius X by making a gift to the Annual Fund. Our goal is 100% participation from our families.
Giving is personal. We ask that each family make a contribution that is meaningful to them. No donation is too great or too small. It is your financial support and emotional commitment to the school that is most valuable.
Yes! Please contact the Advancement Office if you would like to set up a regular contribution to the school. Or log on to to set up a recurring payment.
Companies that offer matching gift programs allow your support to go even further by doubling or even tripling your donation. Contact your Human Resources Department or Community Relations Program to inquire. Please also contact the SPX Advancement Office at [email protected] or (505) 831-8592 if you would like to participate in a corporate matching gift program.
St. Pius X School and St. Pius X Foundation both hold a 501(c)(3) non-profit status. 100% of your gift is tax deductible. 
St. Pius X High School EIN #85-0127079
St. Pius X Foundation EIN #85-0427816
Donate online at or mail a check to:
St. Pius X
Attn: Advancement Office
5301 St. Josephs Dr. NW
Albuquerque, NM  87120
Call Julie Cook, VP, Institutional Advancement, at (505) 831-8423 or email [email protected]